Samsung Galaxy SIII Giveaway
Would you like to win a Samsung Galaxy SIII? You would? Well then, read on..
The winner could choose their preferred cellular carrier (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint), and we’ll throw in a flip cover for them as well in their choice of color (pink, coral, black, white, yellow, turquoise or lime green)
The Samsung Galaxy Experience, located at 504 Trinity Street in Austin, will host a number of events and activities throughout the week. We’ll be at one and will post about it here and on Twitter. The first person who finds us and says “Hey Baby! I want a Samsung Galaxy SIII!” wins.
Simple as that, however, you must be a US resident.
Here are the deets of the Samsung Galaxy Experience, which includes free treats from establishments around town for all Galaxy owners:
The Samsung Galaxy Experience During SXSW
WHO: The Samsung Galaxy Experience will be a hub of exclusive events, activities and rewards for Galaxy owners.
WHAT: Samsung Mobile’s presence will extend beyond the Galaxy Experience with Samsung TecTile placed throughout Austin. Galaxy owners will be able to tap a TecTile for free offers from local businesses, free pedicab rides from Uber* and an exclusive mobile game. For Galaxy owners running low on power, they can simply tweet #PowerOn to @SamsungMobileUS for a delivery of a brand new fully charged battery via a bike messenger.
Galaxy owners can tap Samsung TecTiles throughout the city for free offers from local businesses, including:
· Free sandwich from Jalopy Rotisserie & Press (1502 San Antonio)
· Free slice of pizza with up to two toppings from Brick Oven Pizza (1209 Red River Street)
· Free cupcake from Hey Cupcake! (604 Driskill Street)
· Free salsa sampler from South Congress Café (1600 S Congress Ave)
· Free medium frozen ice from Jim Jim’s Water Ice (615-A. East 6th Street)
· Free 16 oz smoothie from Blenders and Bowls (206 East 4th Street)
· Free small scoop of ice cream with one crush-in from Amy’s Ice Cream (1012 W 6th Street)
· Free ½ dozen oysters from Max’s Wine Dive (207 San Jacinto Boulevard)
· Free brownie from Delish (209 W. 3rd Street)
Showcasing the best of the Samsung Galaxy line of products, the Samsung Galaxy Experience will provide fun and interactive experiences, including:
· TecTile Wall – Galaxy owners can tap TecTiles to receive free rewards including music from today’s top artists and local deals
· Music Hub Station – Guests will be able to try out Music Hub and listen to tracks of various artists featured at the festival. Galaxy owners will be able to S Beam songs to their own device as a special take away.
· Galaxy Demos – Brand ambassadors will show guests how to get the most from their Galaxy devices and how to get free stuff from Austin’s finest businesses
· Battery Swap stations – Guests will get a refresh of their battery
· Custom T-Shirts & Buttons – Using S Note, guests will be able to design custom t-shirt and buttons that will be printed on-site
WHEN: Saturday, March 9 – Sunday, March 17, 2013
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
WHERE: The Samsung Galaxy Experience @ Coppertank
504 Trinity Street
*Free Uber pedicab rides available only during Interactive*
** Please use hashtag #TheNextBigThing when tweeting from the event **